Saturday, April 16, 2011

From where do I come?


From where do I come I do not know, floating through and all over, The precious gift is not known, and can not be explained, For who can tell me?  I am that what ever that may be, it is of the most purest love, infinite light,  it shined by itself to itself in itself. When self woke up nothing had a name, no words were spoken just seeing. walking as if I was flying, There was no effort, I was lifeless yet in fullness of extreme peace floating inside and outside, endless like the sky, feeling nothing but my own self, invisible and all pervading,The beauty in who I am can not be explained, How to explain this? Tears flow when I think of my own self, who am I? I do not know, how to give self a name, I say nameless..


I cry tears of joy for this gift, The gift of self....I am here and now with a heart so filled, The universe is my heart, Sit in my heart and you will know, Do not listen to anything but self, Self is who you are, Not what you perceive, Go in and stay in, inward is who I am, This is where you will find me, I am not out there some where, I am here, I am you and you are me flowing, loving and loved.

A rose needs nothing to sit in it's own beauty.... There is no one there to tell them it's name or what everything seen  is, Take notice in this!.....Therefore it shines on it's own. If there were no words you would know self, when there are words there are thoughts, say goodbye to thoughts and know thyself.

No comments:

Post a Comment